Row Houses & Flats in Goa
These Row houses and Apartments in Goa are lifestyle budget and premium homes, designed perfectly for space and natural light. Enjoy the security and bonhomie of community living that doesn’t intrude on your privacy. Choose your own spaces to relax or lounge about, without having to leave home, and at a price that promises to be the best in its class.
With the nearest beach and tourist crowd being 20 minutes away, these Flats and Row houses are perfect for Goa lovers to reduce your exhorbitant hotel bills for the holidays, while ensuring appreciation on an affordable investment and potential to fetch rental returns from tourists!
These Row Houses and Flats in Goa are situated on prime real estate land just 10 minutes from the bustling city of Panjim, the capital of Goa. Panjim traces it’s history to Portuguese India, influences of which are visible in it’s ‘red tiled’ roofs, characteristic architecture and cuisine. Here, you’re close enough to access the city while still located at a distance that allows you a retreat sans any city traffic and congestion.
Imagine the things you’ve always wanted to do for a ‘holiday’! Choose from a list of beaches you can stroll by, from serene white sands to the busier water sport offerings.
Call in the sunset at a beachside shack while you treat your culinary taste buds to some Indo-Portuguese cuisine.
Soak in the sounds and smells of the local flea markets.
Join the crowd and support a new ‘favourite’ at the football stands of the I-League, or visit the casinos, if you prefer a different kind of sport.
The list is endless, from dolphin spotting to historic sites, there is something for everyone in Goa. Don’t be fooled just by the ‘holiday’ destination tag. There is a popular saying in Goa-” ‘Hospitality’ is not just a word for Goans, it’s a tradition”.
Goa’s hospitality spills over in everyday life and you’ll find warm, friendly people everywhere you go. Known to the world as a vibrant tourist spot, you can now call Goa, ‘Home’!
Call Neeta: 98409 51001 / 003 to know more details, costs and schedule a site visit. Or, just Fill out the form to Request Info!
1 BHK Flats in Goa – Details
- 1 BHK Flats in Goa with a carpet area of approx. ~390 Sq-Ft and Super Built up area of approx. ~510 Sq-Ft
- Each home has a Living area, Kitchenette, Toilet and Balcony
- 1 Covered Car Park
- 1 BHK Apartment (390 Sq-Ft) will cost ~Rs. 31 lakhs* (all inclusive price. Stamp Duty & Registration extra)
3 BHK Row Houses in Goa – Details
- You’re not confined to the walls of your apartment any longer! Choose airy spaces away from the cluster of apartments and enjoy 2 floors of personal space in a free, non-intrusive environment
- A Row House gives you a:
- Private Balcony to read a book or enjoy some coffee
- Personalized Terrace Garden
- Patio or Gazebo setup in the Backyard
- Designated reading corners with natural light
- Chance to to celebrate Private occasions
- Enjoy Privacy – No Shared Gardens, No Shared Terraces and No Shared Parking space
- Open Design for Natural Light with Large Windows and Room space
- Host memorable parties or explore Terrace Farming in your own Private Terrace
- A Private Garden in the Front and a Free use Backyard garden area for Play areas or Barbecue/Gazebo setup
- Relax in your own Lounge and Sky Lit Patio in the First floor of your house
- A Clubhouse complete with Swimming Pool and Gym, along with activities and facilities to enjoy year round
- Children’s Play area and Green spaces so you have a large open area behind every villa
- High living Quotient – Goan architecture, approx. 1000 Sq-Ft Garden and Free use area
- Large UDS for better potential returns
- 3 BHK Semi Detached Row Houses built on a Ground + First + Terrace structure in Goa with Private car parking
- Super Built up/Saleable area of approx. ~2,150 Sq-Ft, Carpet area of approx. ~1,600 Sq-Ft, and Terrace area of approx. 500 Sq-Ft
- Ground Floor of each home has 1 covered car park, Living cum Dining area, Kitchen with Verandah/Service, Bedroom with Attached Toilet and Backyard Garden area
- First floor has 2 Bedrooms each with attached baths, a Family Lounge room and 1 Terrace area
- Open Terrace Floor
- Getting Sold Fast. Only 10 such villas available – Hurry.
- 3 BHK Row House (2,150 Sq-Ft) will cost ~Rs. 1.5 crores* (all inclusive price. 25% Down payment required to book a unit. Stamp Duty & Registration extra)
Gated Community Details
- Smart community with app interface that lets you connect with like minded individuals over a game/shared interests.
- Large Gated Community/Township
- Entertainment Centre with Ice Skating Rink
- Cinema Multiplex
- Swimming Pool, Gym, Gardens and many more!
- Retail Malls, Shopping and Relaxation spaces for the evenings
- Boutique Hotel of 65,000 Sq-Ft
- Access to the most Premium Club in Goa
- Sports centre along with Indoor Board Games, Pool tables and Rock climbing!
- Medical Centre
- Commercial Office spaces of 1,00,000 Sq-Ft
- 24×7 security
- Potential for appreciation just like Hiranandani Gardens in Powai, Mumbai
- Under Construction – Ready by Mid 2019. Hurry – Enquire now for details or to visit the site.
The availability of infrastructure, high literacy rates, good educational and healthcare facilities has made Panaji a central attraction to the development of Goa. However, this has meant the city is bursting at it’s seams with all the necessities of an urban life today. Real Estate prices have sky rocketed and the city has seen increased traffic and population. The location of these new Flats in Goa, just 10 minutes away from the city centre, accentuates this idea while still maintaining accessibility. To maximise the master plan and covering a a mammoth 1+ million square feet of combined area, this huge, integrated Township gives you access to residences, leisure, retail and commerce.
- Old Goa – 3 km
- Karmali Railway Station – 5 km
- Panaji Bus Stand – 7 km
- GMC Hospital – 7 km
- Miramar Beach – 11 km
- Baga Beach – 22 km
- Calangute Beach – 20 km
- Dabolim Airport – 29 km
Benefits of Investing
- Panaji in Goa has won a coveted seat in the Fast Track Mode of the Smart City submission out of 13 cities announced by the Centre
- Goa being the favourite destination for tourism draws huge crowds round the year, hence Rental Income Returns along with Property Appreciation
- For instance, originally a central village Powai benefited greatly from the launch of The Hiranandani Gardens which brought in a number of large MNCs and other residential setups in the area. Today Powai is a completely developed hub with several commercial opportunities. Real Estate rates boast some of the highest in the country.
You can be assured of:
- Affordability beause it is a recent development
- Accessibility – close to the city and also St. Cruz, Porvorim and Dona Paula
- Price Appreciation due to restructed residential zones in the area which will push up prices to meet more demand
* Price of approx. Rs. 31 Lakhs for 1 BHK Apartment and Rs. 1.5 crores for Row House. Includes 1 Car park & other charges. Government Taxes & Registration extra. Subject to change at any time. No Buyer Brokerage payable! Hurry!
If you’re tired of spending money on hotel/resort bills in Goa, these compact apartments and row houses with all amenities, could be the perfect solution. Call our office today at 98409 51001 / 003 / 006 for details or to schedule your site visit.
- Under Construction
- Home Loans from
- HDFC Bank
- 1 BHK costs
- Rs. 31 lakhs*
- 3 BHK Row House
- Rs. 1.5 crores*
- Payable (1% of Sale Value + GST*)
Property Features & Amenities
- Covered Car Park
- 24 hours security
- Excellent Connectivity
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- CCTV cameras
- Gated Community
- Bank Loan Eligible
- Kid's Play Area
- Swimming Pool
- Multipurpose Hall
- Indoor Games
- Under Construction
- Lovely views!
- Private Garden
- Jogging Track
- Terrace Party Area
- Good Frontage
- Private Terrace
- No Brokerage payable
- Below 1 Crore
- 1 to 3 crores
- 3 BHK
- 1 BHK
- Vitrified Tiles
- Wide Roads