Looking for a sprawling 6 BHK Individual House for Rent in Adyar? With large open spaces, huge garden, your own Private Pool in the most central area of Adyar, this is the perfect luxury abode home for you. Suitable for Corporate senior management / Expats / Guest House / Embassy / Consulate Rental.
Nestled on a huge, well-manicured garden with space for 7 car parks and a beautiful house, you are located inside the city centre yet away from the crazy city hustle, and only few minutes away to many great workplaces, schools, shopping, and entertainment.
Details – 6 BHK Individual House for Rent in Adyar
- Independent bungalow for rent in a calm, secure & posh Expat friendly residential area of Adyar
- 6 Bedrooms
- Built up area is 7,000 Sq-Ft
- 7 Car Parks in total
- Genset Power backup
- Servants quarters
- Large, Open type Kitchen
- Large sitout
- Semi Furnished and Air Conditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Easy access to all Major banks, Departmental stores, Restaurants, Resorts, Hospitals & Pharmacies, International Schools like American International school, British International School etc
- Ready to occupy!
- Rent: Rs. 3 Lakhs/month* (Maintenance extra and 1 Month Rental Brokerage payable.)
- Suitable for Corporate MNC / Guest House / Diplomat / Expat Rental
- To see this 6 BHK Villa for Rent in Adyar, Send Enquiry for your Site Visit now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Monthly Rent mentioned all inclusive?
No, normally the rent amount mentioned in each property listing, is only for the monthly rent.
For Gated communities, each house will also have an additional monthly maintenance fee other than the rent, for paying the association for maintaining the community and its amenities. (Sometimes it is absorbed by the landlord) .
What is the extra maintenance cost and what does it include?
The Tenant shall bear all expenses related to maintenance inside the house such as:
- House and Terrace Cleaning
- Pay for consumables like Electricity, Gas, Diesel, Internet, and Landline Phone rental
- Arrange Sewerage disposal as and when required (if applicable)
- Gated Community Maintenance as part of rent to be paid for amenities and common conveniences (security, clubhouse, etc)
The following are maintained by the landlords, unless otherwise mentioned:
- Appliance maintenance (includes Air conditioning and White goods Annual Maintenance Contracts called AMCs)
- Garden Maintenance
- Generator Maintenance
- Lift Maintenance
- Layout Association Service charges
- Property Taxes are taken care of by the owners
Any additional requests for furniture, fixtures, addition of swimming pool, appliances or structural changes like plumbing or electrical will need to be checked for feasibility and approved by the landlord first.
What is the typical rental tenure and advance security deposit?
Rental Advance or Security Deposit will be anywhere between 6 – 10 months of monthly rent payable at the time of signing the rental agreement. This interest free amount is refunded after the tenancy tenure, after deducting for any necessary damage/repairs on behalf of the tenant’s use apart fom regular wear n tear of the property.
The Rental agreement is for a period of 11 months contract, and it is usually renewable every 11 months, with a prior notice period of 2 months by either party (landlord or tenant), before the period of tenancy is up.
Usually, the monthly rent is increased by 5% every year after the first year.
Some landlords and contracts stipulate a minimum lease period of 2-3 years for expats and coporate MNCs.
There may be a penalty clause for foreclosure of tenancy if more appliances or furniture (apart from the offered funiture and appliances) is required from the tenant’s end.
What does Semi Furnished and Fully Furnished Rental mean?
Semi furnished Expat / Corporate rental usually means the house comes with:
- Air conditioners
- Modular Kitchen
- all Cupboards and wardrobes
but no white goods or loose furniture.
Fully Furnished Expat / Corporate rental means the house comes with:
- Air conditioners
- Modular kitchen
- all Cupboards and wardrobes
- White goods (home appliances like TV, OTG/Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine, Dryer, etc)
- Loose furniture (Sofa sets, Dining table, Cots & mattresses in all rooms)
Why choose Chennai Dream Homes®?
- Top Rated Property Consultant (4.6 stars on Google and 4.2 stars on Justdial)
- Registered with TNRERA
- Professionally affiliated (Member of CREAA, NAR-India)
- Ethical and fair dealings only
- Full service Brokerage that starts from Needs/Wants Analysis, Home selection, Financing advice, Titles & Legalities, Registration, and Post sale help
- Intimate knowledge of the micro markets in South Chennai and city centre
- Regular follow ups – to help you make the best decisions
- Thorough document vetting + paperwork with access to top lawyers
- Luxurious Rentals specialized for both Corporate MNCs and Expats moving to Chennai
- NRI / HNI expertise and global clients (especially from USA, UAE, UK, Singapore, Australia)
- Unmatched selection of Posh Homes in a range of budgets in the ECR and OMR areas
- FREE Monthly email alerts for our Subscribers
- and many more!
Where do I begin?
- There are many ways you can do a property search on www.chennaidreamhomes.com:
- The easiest method is to use the Quick Property Search available on the homepage. Just enter your basic criteria (such as Area, Property Status, Type, etc., or even extra features, and sort the results by Date Added (Property freshness)
- Alternatively, you can Select a location from the menu, to see only properties listed in those locations.
- Browse through the property listings in the selected category, and Click for detailed information. Narrow down your choices according to status/location/price/no. of bedrooms, etc.
- See all the detailed information on each property (including a description, price, possession status, type, photo and video galleries, floor plans, features, etc.) and send us an enquiry through the contact forms, for each property you like.
- That’s it! Happy House Hunting!
Okay, I like a few properties. What do I do next?
- Once you have shortlisted the properties you like, or which fall under your budget and suit your requirements, click on the “View More” button of the property for more detailed information.
- See all the detailed information on each property (including a description, price, possession status, type, photo and video galleries, floor plans, features, etc.)
- For more details or site visit requests, for each property you like, send us an enquiry through the contact forms. We will get in touch at the earliest.
- For urgent enquiries, you can also call us directly at: +91-98409 51001 / 003.
I need a Home Loan. Can you help?
While we do not arrange home loans directly as part of our core services, if you are having trouble deciding which bank to approach, we can help you with contacting the relevant lenders, experience with them so far, terms, etc.
For more information on home loans in Chennai, please call or contact us.
Do you provide End to End property buying/selling/rental services?
Yes, we don’t just stop with the Agreement or Registration stage like many other brokers do.
You will get a Full service Brokerage experience, whether it’s buying, selling or expat/corporate renting, from the Search/Shortlist and Site visits, all the way to offers, negotiations, paperwork/legal, registration and post sale/rental assistance.
I want to sell/rent out a property. How can you help me?
If you are an individual seller or landlord needing to sell or rent out your luxury property (both Brand New and Resale), we can help you to:
- set the best listing price
- list your property on our website
- take excellent photos and videos
- run ads online with digital marketing
- promote on social media
- email our 7,000+ subscribers monthly
- coordinate enquiries, site visits and inspections from serious buyers/tenants
- handle all meetings and negotiations with your best interests
In order to get started selling your property, please first contact us with all your property details and pictures, and IF it meets our quality + brand criteria, we will get in touch with you to start the process.
I am a Builder/Developer/Layout Promoter. How can I get my project listed on your website?
If you are a developer and need help in marketing and selling your projects, please contact us with all property details and brochures, and if it matches our client’s interests and luxury brand ethos, we will get in touch with you, before it is listed.
Do I have to pay Brokerage or any Fees?
Any service that provides value in the form of time savings, cost savings or convenience has a price attached to it.
We believe that our end to end brokerage service based on a commission pricing model, is a valuable convenience for today’s busy customer. The pricing is tied to the services we render while representing our clients in a transaction.
This way, we are much more vested in your success than a national property portal that simply tries to match demand and supply, wthout any hand holding or local market expertise that is so required in a complex deal like real estate. We take great pains to customize our services to the unique needs of each client.
When it comes to such a big decision, it is recommended to use a professional who can hand hold you through the transaction, and save you large sums through negotiations, instead of going it on your own and likely losing your mind and hard earned money.
Always be careful not to lose out on great deals, while trying to save a little money as it may cost you dearly. Read more on our Pricing here.
For properties on our website that are tagged as ‘No Brokerage payable’, you do not have to pay any fees!
This is the reason our clients refer us to new potential customers and love working with us. It’s more like a warm friendship than cold sales. Read our Testimonials to see past client’s experiences.
- Ready for Site Visits and moving in!
- Rs. 3 Lakhs*/month (Maintenance extra)
- Rental Brokerage
- 1 month's Rent payable
- Available For
- Expats, Consulates preferred.
Property Features & Amenities
- Expat Rental
- 24 hours security
- 5 BHK
- Brokerage Payable
- Covered Car Park
- Excellent Bathroom Fittings
- Excellent Connectivity
- Excellent Woodwork
- French Windows
- Good Frontage
- Heart of the City
- High End Specifications
- Landscaped Gardens
- Lovely views!
- Marble Flooring
- Modular Kitchen
- Open Car Park
- Power Backup
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Ready to Occupy
- Rent above 2 lakhs
- Semi Furnished
- Servant's Quarters
- Split AC Airconditioned
- Super Luxury
- Swimming Pool
- UPVC Windows
- Wooden Flooring