Looking for a 4 BHK Flat for Rent in OMR? Located on the higher floors, this spacious home of approx. 2,400 Sq-Ft is Fully Furnished with Appliances. Reside in an upscale gated community with all amenities. Expat Friendly House for Rent in OMR. Available for Corporate / Expat / Guest House Rental for Rs. 75,000/month* (Fully Furnished).
Details – 4 BHK Flat for Rent in OMR
- Multistorey, 4 BHK Apartment for Rent in OMR, Chennai
- Great views from above 20 floors!
- Housed in a posh tower of well designed, large apartments
- Superb and Direct Sea view & Backwaters view
- Excellent cross ventilation
- Fully Furnished and Air-Conditioned:
- Sofa, Dining Table, TV
- Beds, Wardrobes, Geysers
- AC, Fans, Lights
- Chimney, Modular Kitchen, Gas Stove, and Refrigerator etc.
- Servant’s quarters attached
- High speed lifts and good security
- A huge Clubhouse with unparalleled living experience:
- 24×7 Power backup
- Swimming pool
- Spacious Party area
- Video Intercom and CCTV
- Jogging track
- Indoor games room
- Full-time Maintenance staff, Fire Safety etc.
- 2 Covered car parks in the Basement
- Landscape on suitable open spaces
- Visitors parking
- Cosmopolitan crowd, with good neighbours of all generations, can make friends for the entire family
- Good cultural programmes done by the families for all occasions and festivals in this Apartment community
- Unparalleled Location with access to some of OMR’s best schools, clubs, hotels, shopping malls and hospitals and also close to the Beach and entertaining hotspots of ECR
- 2 KMS from Sipcot Industrial Park
- Ready to occupy!
- Fully Furnished Flat offered at: Rs. 75,000/month* (Maintenance extra and 1 Month Rental Brokerage payable.)
- Corporate MNC / Guest House / Diplomat / Expat Rental preferred.
- To see this 4 BHK Flat for Rent in OMR, Send Enquiry for your Site Visit now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rental Advance or Security Deposit will be anywhere between 6 – 10 months of monthly rent payable at the time of signing the rental agreement. This interest free amount is refunded after the tenancy tenure, after deducting for any necessary damage/repairs on behalf of the tenant’s use apart fom regular wear n tear of the property.
The Rental agreement is for a period of 11 months contract, and it is usually renewable every 11 months, with a prior notice period of 2 months by either party (landlord or tenant), before the period of tenancy is up.
Usually, the monthly rent is increased by 5% every year after the first year.
Some landlords and contracts stipulate a minimum lease period of 2-3 years for expats and coporate MNCs.
There may be a penalty clause for foreclosure of tenancy if more appliances or furniture (apart from the offered funiture and appliances) is required from the tenant’s end.
The Tenant shall bear all expenses related to maintenance inside the house such as:
- House and Terrace Cleaning
- Pay for consumables like Electricity, Gas, Diesel, Internet, and Landline Phone rental
- Arrange Sewerage disposal as and when required (if applicable)
- Gated Community Maintenance as part of rent to be paid for amenities and common conveniences (security, clubhouse, etc)
The following are maintained by the landlords, unless otherwise mentioned:
- Appliance maintenance (includes Air conditioning and White goods Annual Maintenance Contracts called AMCs)
- Garden Maintenance
- Generator Maintenance
- Lift Maintenance
- Layout Association Service charges
- Property Taxes are taken care of by the owners
Any additional requests for furniture, fixtures, addition of swimming pool, appliances or structural changes like plumbing or electrical will need to be checked for feasibility and approved by the landlord first.
No, normally the rent amount mentioned in each property listing, is only for the monthly rent.
For Gated communities, each house will also have an additional monthly maintenance fee other than the rent, for paying the association for maintaining the community and its amenities. (Sometimes it is absorbed by the landlord) .
Semi furnished Expat / Corporate rental usually means the house comes with:
- Air conditioners
- Modular Kitchen
- all Cupboards and wardrobes
but no white goods or loose furniture.
Fully Furnished Expat / Corporate rental means the house comes with:
- Air conditioners
- Modular kitchen
- all Cupboards and wardrobes
- White goods (home appliances like TV, OTG/Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine, Dryer, etc)
- Loose furniture (Sofa sets, Dining table, Cots & mattresses in all rooms)
- Ready for Site Visits and moving in!
- Rent (Fully furnished)
- Rs. 75,000/month (Maintenance extra)
- Rental Brokerage
- 1 month's Rent payable
Property Features & Amenities
- Expat Rental
- 24 hours security
- 4 BHK
- Backwaters View
- Brokerage Payable
- CCTV cameras
- Covered Car Park
- Direct Sea View
- Earthquake safety measures
- Excellent Bathroom Fittings
- Excellent Connectivity
- Excellent Woodwork
- French Windows
- Fully Furnished
- Furnished with White Goods
- Gated Community
- Good Frontage
- High End Specifications
- Indoor Games
- Jogging Track
- Kid's Play Area
- Landscaped Gardens
- Lovely views!
- Marble Flooring
- Multipurpose Hall
- Power Backup
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Ready to Occupy
- Rent under 1 lakh
- Servant's Quarters
- Split AC Airconditioned
- Swimming Pool
- Terrace Party Area
- UPVC Windows
- Water Treatment Plant
- Wooden Flooring